Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Intro

Hey guys my name is ...... (oh yeah i'm anonymous) why? cause I want to be. That is what my blog is about, what you want to be and how you can make you life work and function properly. I'm going to take on funny things i see and things that are serious as well in this blog. A little info about myself is i'm an all rounder. I have good grades, funny , smart , a bit sporty , loves listening to music but can't sing to save my life , loves dancing and i can be really serious at times. I may not know everything but i know quite a lot and you may know quite a lot as well and allow me see things from a different point of view so together we can build this blog. Please  read more I think this will end up being great .






love,
The teen adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment