Tuesday 11 November 2014

Steal my girls song


Okay, so I'm an on and off one direction fan but you can't deny the fact that thier hot and their new single "steal my girl" is great the song just has a lovely beat to it and the video hmm the video is absolutely cool. Like the actor director guy said they did bring life to one of the most lifeless places in the world. The desert was looking as fun as a pool party .  So 1d good job. If you haven't heard it have you been living under a rock , if u have get up and join the fun.

My fave songs right now are;
* All about that bass - Meghan Trainot
* I don't care - Cheryl Fernandez - Versini ( that name is so long hoped I spelt that right)
      and finally (blow the trumpet)
* Steal my girl- One direction





Twitter handle - @TheTeenAdviser

Love,
The teen adviser

No comments:

Post a Comment